MultiMerch Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of MultiMerch Systems OÜ (MultiMerch), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting MultiMerch as an Affiliate.
By signing up for the MultiMerch Affiliate Program you indicate your acceptance of and are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement and its terms and conditions, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
The following restrictions apply to all Affiliates taking part in the Affiliate Program:
- Affiliates may only use their affiliate link on the website specified in the Affiliate Application and within their company’s email messages.
- Affiliates may not use their affiliate link on third party websites, in third party emails and in PPC (pay per click) campaigns.
- Affiliates may not bid on keywords related to MultiMerch and MultiMerch Marketplace in their pay per click campaigns or bid for advertisements that compete with MultiMerch in other ways.
- Affiliates may not use their affiliate link for accounts used for their own personal use.
- Affiliates may not use cookie stuffing techniques.
- Affiliates may not use traffic exchanges and incentive offers.
- Affiliates may not use spam such as unsolicited mass email campaigns and newsgroup posting.
- Affiliates may not format their website in a way that will mislead visitors into thinking they are visiting the official MultiMerch website.
- Affiliates may not promote their affiliate links via browser addons or toolbars.
In the event that these restrictions are not adhered to, the Agreement will be terminated and any outstanding commissions will be voided.
All sales are subject to a 30-day approval period and must originate from the affiliates unique tracking URL.
Commissions will not be credited for sales that have been canceled, terminated, charged back or refunded.
It is our sole discretion whether or not an affiliate sale is legitimate.
Commissions are paid once a month via PayPal in U.S. dollars.
4. Limitations of liability
In no event shall MultiMerch or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MultiMerch website, even if MultiMerch or a MultiMerch authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MultiMerch and its employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates, against any and all claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against them based on or arising from any claim resulting from your breach of the terms of this Agreement. You will pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by MultiMerch in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding.
MultiMerch may revise the terms of this Agreement at any time without prior notice.
7. Governing Law
The terms of this Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.